For Non-Emergencies, dial (708) 841-2203

What is considered a Non-Emergency?

  • To file a report for a crime that has already taken place
  • To report criminal damage to or theft of property
  • To report a dog running at large or
  • To personally speak to an officer regarding a problem that you are experiencing or to speak to a particular officer
  • To obtain records, copies of police reports, information regarding traffic citations and vehicle seizures