While the Village of Riverdale accepts applications for this position throughout the course of the year, we have three vacant spots for the 2019-2020 upcoming school year.
All applicants must:
- have the ability to follow oral and written instructions
- be able to effectively and courteously communicate with the general public
- follow safety and security guidelines to ensure students are able to cross streets safely
- be dependable and punctual
- have the ability to withstand inclement weather
- be available for the school year in the morning and afternoon (approx. 3-4 hours per day)
- must be able to pass a background and medical screening
- the salary is $10.50 per hour, paid bi-weekly
Previous experience is not required. Training will be provided.
Visit The Village of Riverdale to request an application.
Click here to print and download this information.